Saturday, 15 March 2014

Lack of updates the past few days because everyday is dance dance dance. My mum hasn't really realised that I seemed to be going for dance almost everyday but I think it'll be fine if I can show her that I can manage work + dance together well (hehehe). Speaking of which, I really hope to get the job at pv becauseeeee I really need $$, not just to buy phone but also contacts D: With me using contacts almost daily and the supply running down rapidly. It's just omg.

And when I'm not dancing, I'm watching this drama, which I've already watched but I really like the front part when it was the younger actors. Like they have more chemistry than the adults, so they made me cry so bad. It's sooooooooooooooo saaaaddddddddddddd (I could be quite distracted by my surrounding but still cry cry cry cry CRY). But generally, you just cry quite a bit throughout the drama lah. Just not as much as One Litre of Tears because that one is incomparable.

And I'll be flyinggggg off to Cambodia in a few more days. A little scared but mostly excited. But also quite sian because I'll have to miss quite a few training and the results release date and IS choosing date (I think). WHY. WHY THIS TRIP CANNOT BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR ANY IS MODULE. WHY.

This is the end of a short post. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment