So I joined S24 (yea, I think it's official that I'm joining now sigh) because dance dance dance. Even though I really appreciate having the freedom to spend my time, slacking and going out and fulfilling some of the holiday bucket list (actually not really) but aiya, dance to keep fit lor. Seems extremely challenging -> lose weight de. And maybe I still stand a chance to work for about 1 or 2 day per week for this job nearby, by splitting the target days/hours with Pearly and Hai Ting? This one not confirm also lor. And if I don't get to work for those few days, I can read all the books on my list (Eleanor & Park, Salvation of a Saint, The Mortal Instruments) or wait in agony for the third book of the Shadowland series to come out (I think it's going to be the last book, which is good because no more cliff hanger endings that you have to wait for 10 months to read).
So to sum it up, the days I have to dance on some Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays (Saturdays are slightly worse 'cause I have to switch between S24 at 10-12 and BP at 7-9 X.X). Expecting the list to grow longer when the competition draws closer, which seems far but it'll come by in a flash D: Not gonna join ITM this year because I need a sane mind to do capstone and 2 exams next sem, if I join hor, I don't know what state my mind would be in (but definitely not in the healthy state).
Went to Little Pancakes with my dancers and grandmama Choo yesterday. Our meeting time was 3.30pm but I was scared that I would be late so I came out of the house at 2.15pm because Google Maps said it would take an hour plus to reach. Annnnnnddd, I reached at 3pm -.- (I had to transfer a bus, which I waited 10 mins for, which showed how google map betrayed me for telling me such an inaccurate time) And a few of my unfilial kids reached at 3.40pm or 3.35pm with their grandmama Choo because they bought Koi and never asked their mama (me) if I want or not :(
I had the Ham & Cheesy one, and my, the pancakes are really small but the serving is still enough to make you full. Oh and I love places that already count the GST for you/places with no GST. And I liked that they did not pester me when I walked in alone and waited for half an hour without ordering things whoop.
Here's a screenshot of my pancakes because I am too far from my phone and cannot transfer the pictures to my laptop. Meaning there's no group picture because the group picture is not in my laptop too and it's mostly blur hahahaha. My love for pancakes increased just a little because I'm always a waffle lover even though the ingredients are the same (right?) But the lettuce is like omg damn sour. I would have finished it if the balsamic vinegar (or at least that's what I think it is) is not that sour. Ok I meant, if the dressing for the lettuce is not balsamic vinegar because balsamic vinegar is not balsamic vinegar if it's not sour. Balsamic balsamic balsamic hehehehiokhiokhiok. Got the spelling right on first try.
We went to school after Little Pancakes and I felt a little hungry again haha. So I drank teh bing (Mum, don't scold me please!) while watching the rest eat. Then felt like puking because I was too bloated from the water lol. I know I'm weird but sometimes I'm reaaaaaaaaaally weird.
Bye, gotta go get some knee pads before the bruise on my knee get bigger because training. But isn't it weird that it's the inside of my knee that got the bruise when it should be the outside?
*inserts invisible rants about Person A. All of you won't see it because it's a draft that's never gonna get posted MUAHAHAHA*

No comments:
Post a Comment