Saturday, 1 March 2014

Jelly jelly

The official start of holidays for NP kids is today so obviously I need to post something right right right. In my style, so it will be point form with elaboration when required. So far the three days after exams have been quite busy sia.

1. Exam
Only got 1 paper but it was not exactly easy for me because the things I remember were like half half only. GPA please don't fail me this sem by having negative or no improvements. But preferably something high enough to bring it back to a 3.0 or even 3.1 hiok hiok hiok (goal is not too far away 'cause 2.9928. Last sem I improved by 0.046.. Much significant, so wow)

2. Class BBQ
A somewhat successful class outing at last! Headed to Hannah's condo after the paper and most people went :D Still smelling nice at the end of the day (Hair sniffing fest between me, Kai Lin, Vivien and Qian Hui) (because I didn't cook muahahaha) (I use Dove shampoo thanks thanks). Somebody shouted out of the window from upstairs to 'shut up' lol. Come on, it's only 8pm at that time.
The class minus 3 people~~

My hair likes to act cute by qiao-ing sometimes. Heh heh
Went home at 11pm, slept at 1am.

3. Holiday job hunting
Woke up the next day AT 7AM WOW, FIRST DAY OF HOLIDAY SOME MORE. Because 9am at Ngee Ann City. Then we walked around ION then went to Tai Seng for more interview. And went to Meidian's house where I officially received my first mahjong lesson (learning speed still faster than my brother, just like when I learnt dai di). Realised that dai di and mahjong are actually slightly similar (prefer dai di any time because it's more portable). Went home at 8.45pm, ate dinner at 10.20? The things I do during holidays, so weird. hiok hiok
 First Dunkin' Donut, yes, very little life experiences I have.
 Charlie & Co. Student sized burger, the cheese was too overwhelming for me so I gave it to the rest. Why can't they put normal cheese??!!!?!?
Okok tiles only, I won the first and last game hahaha. Su min had so much beginner's luck she won almost every other game because she never even played cards before so it's the ultimate beginner's luck. Every time I almost win but Su min took it away sigh.

Still haven't receive call from the company leh, sad sad. I could have started work if the other 2 that I applied for wanted me but they wanted people who can stay on longer terms so too bad :(

4. Friday
Vaccination for Cambodia and dance! The vaccination took less than 2 minutes (counting from the moment I stepped into the room), and the nurse told me to breathe in deeply, I was only one-third of my deep breathing then the needle went in and I was like !!! in my head. Nurse, you no give me chance to breathe, I am sad HAHAHA. So the nurse kinda freaked me out a little because siem reap apparently is a malaria-filled (? is it the correct description) and I keep getting bitten recently so I SCARED. Then Glennis managed to use her magical convincing powers to get the teachers to buy 2 cans of repellent instead of 1 so we can share or something. Then me, choo and Glennwas went for lunch at Ajisen. Then we went to school and just slack because of our injections then our arms are quite sore so we cannot do anything. (Did I say that Glennis arranged the date for the injections bearing in mind that we had dance at night? She was like "Ah should be fine de." In the end she didn't have to get an injections and Choo and I were like "we need to partner each other and not be burden to other people") Dance was pretty ok, Choo and I managed to dance most of it muahahah but it was so weird to not be able to swing one arm completely freely while dancing.
 My Cha Shu Ramen, without the gyoza sides because the gyozas don't look nice.
Selfie before lunch because.

5. TODAY
Arm still feels a little sore. And there's alumni dance later from 7-9, I hope my arm fully recovers :P
Nope, still no job, no materials to sew for laptop sleeve, so I'm blogging here lor.
Didn't plan to go for Jesper's class too (Oops, sorry hehe) because there's too much gap in between the two classes. 12-2 at lavender (PA) and 7-9 at bugis (laselle) so don't really need travelling time. Next week ah, maybe next week. Will have to find something to do while waiting for class.

Starting to plan for my laptop sleeve and what I need so I did some research on DIY ones but the instructions I found are so confusing. I think I'll just do it any way I want haha. Maybe a nice scallop pattern by the side? (Cannot find the picture liao T-T) All I know is I need some cushion or padding for the sleeve because I am damn scared that I will drop it one day again. The one and only time I dropped my laptop was one or two weeks into poly and I alighted the bus and I have absolutely no idea how my hands did it but the sleeve slipped so I kind of sent my laptop flying to the ground (it fell parallel to the ground PHEW). Nothing was damaged so I think it must be due to the thick cushion I have for my current sleeve. :D Cushioned sleeves make wonderful pillows too muahaha.

Oh speaking of butter fingers, I spilled Coke on myself during the BBQ because I somehow didn't hold my cup properly. To think that there were people who were threatened to be dropped into the pool and I wasn't one of them but I end up spilling liquid on myself. At least it was my arm so it didn't get on my clothes. Sometimes I wonder why am I still surprised when I do things like that. But yes, I still get surprised.

LIST OF STUPID THINGS SHI LING DOES:
- trip over air (multiply about 1 million times)
- trip over the drain grille thingy (also multiply about 1 million times)
- casually swings hand into the wall (multiply 10 times)
- kicks her foot/toe on the door, the bedframe, the wall, the cupboard (multiply about 10 times)
- sends laptop flying because jelly hands
- sends coke flying on arm because jelly hands
- sends liquid eye liner because stupidity (check a few previous post ago)
- holds laptop with one hand, almost dropped it but YES FOR FAST REACTION (multiply 10 million times)
- almost cooks her hand with the instant noodle water tap at 7-Eleven (Sec 2 story, still don't know why my hand is uncooked haha)
/edit
- forgetting to bring her towel home after the cruise trip and only realised that 2 weeks later (read it on my old blog, I clap for me too)

I need to end my post here because the list is getting very long. So here's my all-time favourite picture of Meowna, whom I didn't see for the past 2 days (But I heard her fighting with other cats tsk tsk tsk), because she rarely stays still when she sees a phone.
Slight regret not joining S24 but too bad, the feeling should go away when I work haha. Excited because Cambodia, picnic, Tim Ho Wan. :DDDDD

/EDIT/ 23:54
Dance today was great (Mel please get well soon though!), we went through some of the exercises and some new ones. But I kind of strained my hip flexor or something (somewhere near that area?), so blahhhh. But I had slightly more balance while doing the exercises muahahahaha #levelup #cuemusic. Had a nice hair day (hair curled a little, all in the same direction! Woohoo), visit from Meowna and took a nice picture of her! (She rarely allows us to take a picture, mum tried almost everyday and I think she only had a decent photo of her. I have quite a few MUAHAHAHAHAHA *points to the photo above*). But here's the one I caught just now~
CUTIE

No comments:

Post a Comment