Mum just shouted that it was raining and it is! How long do you think it will last? I guessing less than 5 minutes but I do hope it'll be longer because all the poor grass in Singapore are dying.
So it's Sunday and there is still no reply from the job I went to interview for on Thursday. My back is aching and I have no idea why and what I did yesterday that could have caused it. My arm is still like 0.5% sore. So I listened to Latch (Acoustic) by Sam Smith about 20 times already (only found the name of the song yesterday) because Mel used it for cool down in the past few weeks and I thought it was nice. (But nothing can be compared to the speed of Vivien listening to Let It Go, I think she might have hit 250 already hahaha).
OH and I bought beer for the sister on the way home yesterday (she asked me to buy alcohol when I come back from Cambodia, tsk) and the person didn't even ask me for my card even though I'm wearing the NP50 shirt. Do I look old or is the person lazy? Or both? Or she has a age-reading mind?
So I went to BPP just now because it's the holidays and am pretty much allowed to do anything (legal) I want. So I went to the library and borrowed books, which is about some murder stuff again.
Don't go thinking that I'm a future murderer because I'm not going to be lah. I was first kinda tricked into reading suspense stuff a few years ago because I thought I was going to read about the typical rich-girls-backstabbing-each-other (NOT LITERALLY) high school stuff then when I read it, I was like WOAH, OK GOT MURDER INSIDE DE. That's was what got me started because I thought it was going to be a normal school girl thing BUT NOPE. So I was damn sad when the series ended (there were 2 series and they were linked and they ended about the same time some more). Then she wrote a new series called Shadowlands and it's more scary because as I read, I feel like I was getting chased by the murderer too (I'M SERIOUS). And she writes the book so excitingly, and she ends with a freaking cliff hanger (almost about 100 storeys high, if I had to make a comparison) "Yes, Rory, everyone on the island is dead." After 10 months of painful waiting then I finally know WHY everyone on the island is DEAD and she ends the second book with yet another cliff hanger. Kate Brian, I clap for you. HURRY UP AND RELEASE THE THIRD BOOK.
In case, you're wondering why Kate Brian is such a dark author, she actually writes more stuff under her real name, which is more towards the typical high school girl stuff. But I really like how she can switch between all these bitchy things to dark stuff.
Meowna update: She was having a nap near the lift when I came back. She woke up by herself like if there's a thought bubble you would see "!!!" so I called her to follow me but she stared at me like how my sister would look at me if I woke her up in the middle of the night. Oh well.
Episode 2 of my parents are nice (I kinda forgot about it previously :P)
1. Mum calls me at about 8.30pm every time that I said I was going home for dinner but haven't appeared at home yet.
2. Dad (tried to) made me feel better about my sore arm after injection on Friday because he said he had one too on Thursday (he was sick), not that I felt fine about my arm after that because sore is sore HAHA.
Will be bored so updates will be really random, really often in the next month.
Ok, the rain has stopped. That is expected. Time to listen to Latch again hiok hiok hiok.
No comments:
Post a Comment