Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Oh hello

Haven't blogged for ... 2 days? Hehe. Once again, my favourite way of saying what I've done the past few days plus random stuff.

1. Pre-YEP stuff
It's pretty cool because it was my first time visiting DiD and they said that the scenario was built for YEP students before they go on their trip so it makes me think what the scenarios will be if it was for other things. Here's a true picture of what you see inside
Yup, with a small red light on top too. When we went outside, I was slightly dizzy for like an hour. Hahaha

Then we went to a student care centre, which made me realise how I take really long to warm up to kids because look at ITM, I only felt closer to the kids when we were at Kallang Theatre lol. Makes me a little scared because we're going to a primary school at Cambodia. But there was this super duper hyper boy who sounded like he needed an ambulance because when he laughed, he was breathing so heavily hahahaha

Next meeting is on next wed, 10am - 5pm or something!!! SO LONG THE HOURS. And I'm looking forward to pack my luggage because I like packing things into boxes (technically a luggage is a box, don't argue with me). Hiok hiok.

That was all for Monday, I had a seriously hard time recalling what I did at night just now, but when I recalled I was like 'oh right, I did nothing.'

2. Spotlight, dinner, bms
Tuesday was quite sian in the day because I found out that I didn't get a call from my potential employer (HOW, NEED TO FIND ANOTHER JOB, LIFE IS DIFFICULT WHEN ALL THE EMPLOYERS ARE LOOKING FOR LONG-TERM PART-TIMERS OR PRETTY GIRLS), then I spent the day drifting in and out of sleep. Oh and I painted my nails and I think it looks pretty decent :D
Cannot really see 'cause it's silver. But watching tons of tutorials kind of worked. Or maybe just because it's silver so it's not that visible so cannot really see if I made a mess?

Then I went out at 4.20 to plaza sing so I can go spotlight and look for materials to sew my laptop sleeve, but the cloth not thatttt cheap and there's no pattern that struck me like "OMGSONICEIWANT", so I left without buying anything. (going to spotlight again later because Meidian wants to buy her knitting stuff I think.)
Met the hobos for dinner and because every time we meet at Scape, lunch/dinner will always be like Koufu or Macs so I dragged them to 18 Chefs and I have no picture of my food because it's baked rice and nothing much interesting to see. (but my sauce is creamy mango which makes it special, not bad lah)

And then we went for BMS meeting, which I remained quite quiet throughout except when I said if we want to do our stuff (since it's supposed to be a secret cannot say what we gonna do mah) on a train track, we just wait for it to breakdown then can liao (and a few of them laughed). Picture of those who came~~~ (Suat kee and I looked slightly similar hur hur hur)(koped from Kay's insta bahahaha)
 And then I went home and saw Meowna waiting for me. Actually, I think she's just trying to claim the floor as hers by lying in the middle of nowhere but she saw me and she jumped to her feet. (Awww)
"Come! I bring you home!" she meows. Hahahahahaha

Random interesting things:
Came home from breakfast just now and told mum that I saw her friend. She said she saw the same friend in her dreams and they gossiped about me... Why do people dream of more normal things while I dream of people dying and stuff grrrr

While listening to Let It Go, I might have remembered half of Elsa's actions in the movie. For example,
Let it go *conjures pretty flakes on one hand*,
Let it go *conjures pretty flakes on another hand*,
Can't hold it back anymore *conjures Olaf*
Let it go *conjures pretty flakes on one hand*,
Let it go *conjures pretty flakes on another hand*,
Turn away and slam the door *turns away and slam invisible door, snowflakes drop*
I don't care *conjures snowflakes with both hands on one side*,
What they're going to say *conjures snowflakes with both hands on another side*
Let the storm rage on (I don't know if there's any action here),
The cold never bother me anyway *releases her cape with much swag*

It's gonna be damn long if I continue but obviously places like when she runs up her icy stairs, makes her palace, throws her crown, unties her hair, change her outfit and walks to the balcony with so much sass will not be forgotten. :)
Sometimes I am truly amazed by the things my brain remembers. Why no remember exam notes instead????

No comments:

Post a Comment