Thursday, 6 March 2014

TODAY (or rather, yesterday) WAS A GOOD SELFIE DAY WHOOP. SUPER DUPER MOMENTOUS MOMENT (momentous moment hahaha), like come on the last multiple nice selfie day was almost half a year ago, check that giant picture on the top of the page and it wasn't very good lighting some more hiok hiok hiok. So obviously I need to upload pictures.
This is the look at me I'm fabulous smile so need to have cartoon crown on my head.
This is normal commoner Shi Ling hahahahahaha.

Ok, so I went out to go spotlight shopping (which I did not buy any even though I spotted this super cute cloth but not suitable for laptop sleeve de, sian), random food hunting and mild gossip session with Meidian and Kailin. Had the famous bbq pork bun from Tim Ho Wan (only hahaha, because we heard the rest are like normal normal only), the colour of the bun can be nicer lah really. More golden brown? The ones we had were like prematurely taken out of the oven like that leh.
Then we had some shaved ice thing thing which is pretty ok.
And for dinner, we had a anti-climatic KFC dinner because I only had $7 left hahahaha Oh but if you are this great fan of Bandito (is it how you spell it) Pocket, faster go eat now because it's back. I'm very meh towards it, because it's spicy lah.

I'm a little hungry now, so let me post this and go to sleep before I find excuses to eat stuff in da haus.

No comments:

Post a Comment