1. The haze. I can smell it and my eyes are getting irritated. And you thought the haze last June was worse but no leh, I didn't smell it the other time and my eyes were less irritated, I think. Now I just feel like closing my eyes and sleep because it's feeling crappy.
2. Read Salvation of a Saint and concluded that I don't have a mind brilliant enough to become a murderer so I can safely read all the murder and suspense stuff.
3. Matcha Mcflurry is back. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. It's by far one of the nicest seasoned mcflurrys (mcflurries?) ever and it still has Oreos in it. The passionfruit one was nice but there's not Oreos. Really? I thought the attraction of Mcflurry was because of its Oreos? Why remove it in a special flavour? :( Didn't try the sesame one because I don't really like sesame so there.
4. The plane that disappeared still has yet to be found, there are passengers who used stolen passports. I've been thinking that the plane has been hijacked since I read that there are 2 passengers onboard who used stolen passports. But the thing is where is the plane now??? Please let all those innocent people be safe. Watched the news this afternoon and some minister in M'sia said that if it is necessary, they will have to improve the system (or something of the sorts). Really? Don't you think what has happened is bad enough? Do you want like 20 other people to get through using stolen passports and hijack more planes before you do something about it?
ST had some profiles of the passengers onboard. These two are seriously heart-wrenching. (Screenshot from ST)
"When is daddy going to Skype?" Oh my goodness.
"I'll be back in a week. Then we can cut cake together" I think my heart just shattered.
http://www.straitstimes.com/the-big-story/missing-mas-plane/story/missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-faces-mh370-201403105. Number 4 has made me kinda scared about flying since I'll be flying in a week. But mainly because I'm a super paranoid person. Haven't pack because no packing list. Mum and Dad keep demanding why I don't know much details. But the thing is I'm not provided so I cannot say what. Not like I get money for keeping things like that from them right.
6. My lower back aches like siao (yesterday also) but my bruise is gone. I'm planning to name my bruises this holiday to keep track but I don't have that great of a naming sense (except naming Su Min Martha) so I'll just name them by number. So far, bruise 1 and bruise 2 has visited. Bruise 1 is gone, bruise 2 is healing. :) I hope my back recovers tomorrow. And the plane mysteriously gets back safely or at the very least, be found.


No comments:
Post a Comment