Never been away from home for this long (2 weeks) and there's so many things I've learned.
These kids may not have many things in their lives, but they appear to be contented (because we should not assume that they ARE, said Nara/Mr Ong/Mr Wong/Ms Jie Yi). So when will I stop thinking about what I don't have and count my blessings instead?
Their excitement of having lessons makes me wanna treasure my chance of receiving education because many of them want to learn so much, but they just aren't able to. (It's hard to really like my lessons because I just want to sleep sometimes but still.)
Ok, honestly there are a lot of learning points, but I'm a little sian to continue already so I'll just post photos.
HOBOS! And hoborary guest, Glennis
On ze ox cart then A LOT of kids just climbed onto ours.
Chick chick chick :D
COWWWWW (ku)
P.S. I think I look like a lobster when wearing a red shirt and tanned. And I'm too lazy to upload more photos because it takes a bit of time so too bad if you aren't my FB friend then :P












No comments:
Post a Comment