Today (I mean, yesterday) was a pretty good day. I don't know why but yes it is.
Woke up feeling very generous so I extended my breakfast buying service to my sister (I rarely buy people breakfast happily, let alone OFFER to buy) but she didn't take it because she had to go out for lunch with her colleagues at 11plus.
List of happy things today:
- THE WEATHER WASN'T SO TERRIBLE
- Official first day of using new phone (YAY)
- The battery lasts pretty long
- Made my lock screen time and date and day slightly more visible by changing the background to light blue
- Actually finished my fishball noodle during breakfast (usually I can't finish the last few mouthfuls because I get sick of the noodle taste)
- Thought today was Thursday so I had to clean the house but nope, I did it yesterday because today is Fridayyyyyy
- Remembering that I don't have classes on Thursday (until I get too busy with capstone, then the free time will be spent there)
- Forgot about self-prac, which starts at 5 so I didn't planned to go out earlier but still reach on time
- Still reach earlier than most people
- Dance lor (today the swag walk reminded me of the cactus-y dance in sec 1/2 because we walked something like that too but with less swag shoulders then HAHAHAHA) (and I don't have much swag)
- Found Cynthia who thought the hype for TFIOS was slightly too overrrrr too
- Hiok :D
- PASSED LEVEL 70 OF JELLY SPLASH AFTER LIKE 5 DAYS LOL (not even gonna try and get 3 stars because passing it is like pure luck)
- Dug through some old photos to post on insta (hehe) and found my all-time favourite extreme unglam picture of my brother (but I'm nice enough to not post it). Unfortunately, my sister doesn't have one (or I wasn't old enough to remember).
I think the worst thing today was just getting spicy nuggets from Old Chang Kee accidentally. Like I didn't even know they sell spicy nuggets????!!!?!?!??!!? But I changed the remaining with Jerald so everything's fine. OH and having sucky potatoes for lunch because they were burnt :((((
All these still don't really justify why I'm SO HAPPY today leh. Now I don't wanna go to sleep because I might wake up and be super duper grumpy but good night. And it seems extremely wordy above so here's a picture that can show how happy I am. (I feel like I might be Tris with the Amity serum injected lol [Insurgent reference])
P.S. Speaking of which, Divergent was like a pretty nice book but Insurgent just goes on and on. Like they run to some place, they are safe. Ten seconds later, the traitors come, then they go away. Then they come again, then they go again. Then they come YET AGAIN, and they go away. But I'm still about halfway through the book so I hope the plot gets better. Might be happy also because not reading Insurgent today might have contributed a little :P
P.P.S. Yesterday (or the day before yesterday) was a little happy too because it took me quite a while to find a shop that has the screen protector for my phone (even though it's a flagship phone, seriously) and I took the bus in a round because I haz concession [Home -> Far East -> Dhoby -> Home] (read: I could have walked but nah). And even though I have like a holiday bucket list which says to sew a laptop sleeve from scratch but I was too lazy and I have no money at the point of time during the two times I was at Spotlight so I ended up buying a Ripples sleeve again~ Like I saw the design on their FB page in the very morning and I was like "that's it man" and I got it in the same day. NO MOAR BAGS BECAUSE I GOT THREE FROM CAMBODIA YA.

No comments:
Post a Comment