Summary of the past week:
- My phone overheated and died :( Lost all my convos on whatsapp even though the chats are still there
- Dance
- More dance
- Read Divergent in about plus minus 2 days.
Yes. Very uneventful except for the books, so let's continue to today.
The reason I chiong finish reading Divergent yesterday because I wanted to finish before watching the movie today. I like to have my own imagination of the story before having a set image (or a whole move) to it. Even though it sucks because I would always prefer the book to the movie but it's ok, having imagination is important. Like how President Snow turned out to be exactly how I pictured, all Santa Claus-y and wearing the shade of colour I pictured him to be wearing too.
Unfortunately, the movie is not quite what I expected. There is a chasm but I thought it was filled with water? The Pit is super bright but I don't think it's supposed to be? They skipped a lot of parts like the super gross Edward-having-knives-in-his-eyes, I understand why it's not included even though I feel like it's crucial but things like Tris having 5 fears shown in the movie when she's supposed to have 6? Jeanine being inside Dauntless at the last part when she's supposed to be at Abnegation? Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? And ohohoh, Christina was supposed to be the one who took the flag because she's taller than Tris and she could reach the flag but in the movie Christina is shorter and Tris took the flag?
I should be less upset because I should have known books confirm provide more details than movies but sigh~
#books4lyfe #nerds
But ok, after the movie we went for Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day :D And it's our second year having FCD so we got a stickerrrr (not the ticket stub) for me, Choo, Ben while the rest got first year cause they weren't with us last year.
Met Dinis and Elysa there, hurhurhur.
And while I was trying to blog, Meowna came in the house and decides to loiter for an hour. Here's a picture
"I'm just gonna chill here, ya. Don't bother about me."New phone coming tomorrow. Hehehehehe

No comments:
Post a Comment