1. I haven't posted in a while hahaha
2. I'm not going for class today so got a bit of time
3. Ought to post more before I run out of time in the near future because Year 3.
TADA. So the first week of Y3 just went past like that and then I fell sick on week 2. Like fever and everything. It started with cough then fever then flu then throat infection. And when night comes, I feel like Charmander... Because I keep having fever at night then my hands (and legs) felt really veryyyyyy warm.
But of course, Charmander is a lot cuter than I am, I do have self-awareness ok.
Seriously when I don't go to the doctor, I don't go to the doctor but when I go ah, everything comes. :( Just hoping that was the last visit to the doctor for the rest of Y3. Or forever.
So other than describing my sick days, I felt like setting some goals for Y3 or at least this sem.
1) Plan a damn timetable because I do not have wonderful time management.
2) Survive sem 3.1 trying to force certain people (AND MYSELF!!!) to hand in their work (AND MINE TOO!!!) on time. (2 times already gahhh)
3) Try to go for at least Friday/Saturday classes even when super busy (therefore must achieve goal 1) because dancing is stress relieving.
4) Stay happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (as much as I can)
5) Go for internship interviews and ace them, stop being so nervous, you stupid Shi Ling. And presentations. And all the pitches. (What on earth my IS have individual pitch too :((((((()
6) GET CUMULATIVE GPA TO 3.2, which means the GPA for this sem must be 3.6704 and above.
Omg I'm so gonna work hard! *sleeps for the rest of the day*


No comments:
Post a Comment