Friday, 7 February 2014

#procrastinationtime #procrastinatewithShiLing

NEED A BIT OF REST FROM WORK 'CAUSE I'VE BEEN PHOTOSHOPPING TOO MANY THINGS FOR WORK TODAY.

So this is a fun stuff that I made (got this idea yesterday hiokhiokhiok)
 Credits to http://clicksey.wordpress.com/2011/01/30/angry-hare/ for the hare picture. But of course, I added the words myself.

Past week happenings:
- Chinese New Year, not a fantastic one nor a not fantastic one
 Fantastic in a way that I still won some money while playing. I get to eat snacks. The class was sick but we ate pizza together. Possible first A in my grade that I'll be proud of. Quite worried about presentations but they turned out pretty ok.
 Not so fantastic because I had to do work. I didn't eat a lot of snacks. I'm sick and I tried to keep away from food bad for my throat but I didn't really (Tonsillitis please don't come back D: ). Quite worried about the grade for other modules. The economy not so good this year. :(

Well, there's this module that we could have some incentives so my group has been pretty solid and I have some plans on how to use that incentive (which seemed unlimited hahaha):
1) See a physio because my damn wrist hurts, again.
2) Buy a hard drive in case my laptop starts having a seizure. (PLEASE DON'T)
3) Use for Cambodia trip. (omg, we need to get injections??!!!?!?! DDDD: )
4) Buy stuff that I like and remember wanting to buy
5) Save up for a house
6) Eat it all away.
7) Stuff it under my pillow (choose between this or no. 8)
8) Put it in a butter cookie tin and then stuff it under my pillow (choose between this or no. 7)
9) Eat with my group mates to share our success
10) Buy more soft toys so I have less space for me on my bed

On another note, I guess it gets more unlimited if I add my ang pow money hehe

One more presentation left (this coming Tuesday), 4 more reports left, 1 test left, 1 accessed tutorial left and 1 exam left. UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF MONEY SPENT TO PRINT ALL THESE.

Oh, back to the list of things to spend on,
11) Printing out presentation slides, reports (approx. $10+++ for each module)

HI NGEE ANN POLY STAFF (I KNOW Y'ALL WILL STALK STUDENTS' BLOG),
  Can y'all please make APR a less expensive course because I think we could have spend ABOUT $500 EACH on printing and buying and mounting things through our 3 years on top of paying school fees (which increases by about $50 each sem) and transport fees and food fees. I know doing all the printing, mounting is professional doing but still SO EXPENSIVE *sobs* But the things are nice when printed and mounted and we feel a sense of accomplishment. But nothing says SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT if I save money. (Ok, I hope this is the only post y'all would ever read lol)

JIAYOU TO ALL WHO ARE HAVING DEADLINES SOON. A+ FOR ALL OF U.

/edit/
I forgot to mention that I went to the doctor on the eve of CNY and it was so bloody expensive :'( $58 for consultation only. I think the doctors should lower their price on public holiday eve 'cause public holidays are such happy things but it's so sad that people have to fall sick so the price should be cheaper to make the sick people slightly more cheered up #ShiLinglogic But ok, the extra charge makes sens too because the doctors cannot rest at home during holidays. But I just set a mental note to take extra care during CNY period.

So I still went to see the doctor because I read online and they said throat infection can kinda only be cured with anti-biotics so...... (carrying medicine while visiting is so sad, sigh) $84 in total, most expensive visit to the clinic in a few years for now. And mum keeps telling everyone about it. Good thing is the anti-biotic is only for 5 days (I finished them in 4 and a half days 'cause I accidentally ate one after lunch, by right is only for after breakfast and dinner) and I've recovered on about day 4. Still don't really dare to binge eat 'cause I don't want to get tonsillitis relapse and PRESENTATIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment