1. EAT SOME GODDAMN TRUFFLE FRIES
credits: jamieslx.blogspot.com
because I've never had any before and there is so much fuss about it, I just WANT to try it. I mean, I wanted to when I was at MEDZS (same concept as Marche) yesterday but it was $9.90 and I had rosti and a super expensive drink and chocolate fondant so there's about it.
2. FIND A JOB BECAUSE I ALWAYS SPEND SO MUCH ALL THE TIME.
and because I'm not dancing as much this holidays like the last 2 (NP50 and recital), need to entertain myself while my other friends prep for S24. And I want to be less burden to my dad
3. FIND ENOUGH MOTIVATION TO SEW A LAPTOP SLEEVE.
because my current laptop sleeve is dirty and I'm lazy to wash it and I don't want to buy another because it's $30 and I feel like sewing something.
4. CAFE HOP HOP WITH MY FRIENDS (HOBO AND VTTs)
because food. I hope they are cheap cafes though.
5. PICNIC WITH HOBOS
because we said we are going to. I'll just not bring any food (maybe) but my instax and so we can take pictures to keep :) Hanging out with the hobos adds on to 5.1 too
5.1. GO TO KAP THE LAST TIME AND HOBO BEFORE IT CLOSES
I'm one of the rare people who didn't spend a lot of their childhood at KAP (or that's what I remember), but KAP has certainly brought some memories recently like the time my sandals broke and choo piggyback me there HIOK HIOK HIOK and the time 3 other VTTs members and I spontaneously went after class and had an intensive workout because we laughed so much.
6. CYCLE WITH VTTS AND/OR HOBOS
Because I haven't cycled in years so I asked both groups. I hope we goooooooo. Like have picnic at east coast or something. hehehehe
7. EAT LESS SNACKS
totally doesn't match with bucket list number 4 and 5 lol but yes, I'm getting a little sad because I thought I would never get over 50 kg in my entire life but I did and I'm sad. (I hope it's muscle mass because it makes me slightly less sad than I'm gaining because muscles but I just don't want to gain weight at all leh). Working would help, I think.
8. ICE SKATE
because I really want to. since sec1. and I haven't done it at all. :(
9. TAKE MORE PICTURES WITH MY INSTAX
because I have some films expiring soon hahaha and I like to print my memories. and the digi cam at home spoiled so it's getting repaired.
And since, I'm getting on pretty well with studying for my exam next week (not really, but everyone says I am), I am starting to slack.. And I still dare to tweet about being a bsian instead of an asian. sigh
On a my mother and father are nice note,
1. Mum always cook rice for me because I am the greatest 饭桶 at home and I always want rice even though she wants porridge.
2. Dad washes the dishes. Yes.
No comments:
Post a Comment