But then hor, the account also made me wonder since when are hdb houses so biggggg because they all seem bigggggg and I thought houses nowadays are quite small???
Moving on to the pictures that I like the most, I realised they are from http://www.zlconstruction.com.sg/2013/01/natura-loft-dbss/, the bedroom looks like one in a hotel (lol or so I think), the study space thing is like my dream living room condition because look at the window seat!!!!!!! It's so niceeee except for the fact that it's not very wide and it's a study instead of the living room. And my toilet. Must have a bathtub. And instead of shelves for the soaps, it will have in-the-wall cubbies (which was inspired by the toilet in the hotel room during the Melaka/Malacca trip)
On another totally different topic, I went on to some dream interpretation website because I don't often remember dreams so it's cool to find out what it means what I remember one hahaha.
So today, I dreamt of getting chased a monster which means I am running away from aspects of myself that I find repulsive and/or ugly. Is it my refusal to concentrate in study? Maybe.
And then I went to the toilet to hide with suat kee from the monster (something authoritative says the website. I think the monster is authoritative at that point in time) means I am feeling guilty?
And then we became biscuits or donut or something, but there's no interpretation for biscuit but for donut it meant I am feeling lost and trying to myself and my purpose in the world (wahhhh, it's kinda half true?)
So we thought we were safe for lunch after a while and we went to buy Subway, sandwich means there's a lot of pressure and stress being put on me. (internship stuff? exam?)
But we got captured at the end by the monster's army of people (I think they look more like Nazis though, must be still thinking of Rolfe hahaha) which means I feel trapped in my life in general. :( Trapped by whatttt?
Then there's this blank part of my dream (not really), but they skipped directly to the end (like how in movies, they just put 'A few months later' except I don't know how much time has past in my dream).
SO, at around the end of my dream, I lost my memories or rather the bad guys erased my memories (yes and I know that and I am as shocked as my friends to find that I lost my memory) means that I must let go of my past to move on. This is cool except that I don't know what past????
So all in all, I'm super stressed about life and I don't know what to do about it. Cool dream. Not really.
Dreams are so weird sometimes ugh. Glad I don't really remember my dreams when I wake up because I bet 90% of the time my dreams are weird. 98% of the dreams I remember are not nice ones mah. Such as, everyone getting squished like ants by this dinosaur until I'm the only one left in the world and me getting extremely pressurised (it was O level period), crying so badly that I was still crying when I woke up because I thought I was still in the dream. The only relatively ok dream I had and remembered until this day was a recurring (twice or thrice) dream of me flying (or gliding like an eagle cus I didn't flap any wings or something) through one of the arenas in the Crash Team Racing game (Crash Bandicoot, if you don't know what is CTR) [if you don't know Crash Bandicoot, shame on you], so when I do quizzes that ask me what super power I want, it will always be to fly. To fly in your dream means you feel free of stuff. No wonder, it was a recurring dream when I was like 6 or something. It never happened now.
The arena I was talking about!!!
This post is getting way too long and I'm depressed about the interpretations of the dream 'cause it's so negative so this is all for today



No comments:
Post a Comment