So yesterday I went to dance from 2 - 4 then 6 - 7.30, which is close to 4 hours and I was almost dying after the second class 'cause the warm up was so intense omg I wanted to give up so badly but I was like nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, keep goingggggggggggggggg. But I'm happy because I haven't danced this long and this much for a while due to study break but yay we're resuming class this Friday. While I was on the way home, my legs felt like they were going to cramp 'cause they are just SO achy from dance, then my right shoulder was red from all the shoulder stands, like someone pinched and slapped it repeatedly on the same spot with a few misses. But yea, the choreo's cool so everything is finee~~ (Oh but I went to sleep with achy legs and half achy shoulder, it was terrible)
Today, I woke up with an even more terrible ache like OMG WOW, my legs are aching, my butt is aching, my side ads are aching, I had to waddle around to feel less of the aches, my right shoulder has this giant bruise (I tried taking a picture but my arm kinda looks like a really small thigh so nope). Oh but when I woke up, Meowna was right outside the house and Dad was playing with her hehehehe. And then I spent the rest of the day watching those ________ React videos (a few of the ones that I like better are the HP and the deathly hallows pt. 2 and the Rickroll* one HAHA) and moping the floor and groaning because SO ACHY and now I'm going to get started on my exam paperrrrrrs.
Well, I'm gonna disappear, eat my apple and do my papers. See ya~ (3 moar daze to exams, how prepared ahhhh)
*If you don't know what is rickroll, SHAME ON YOU. I'm providing the link so you can watch the reaction video. Have fun! (Smart me actually guess what they were going to do at the last part)
About rickrolling: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rickrolling
Turn your volume a little lower first, 'cause the starting is a little loud
No comments:
Post a Comment