Pre-CNY
Just a list of things that happened, good and bad so far this week:
BAT:
1) A printer in school screwed up halfway printing our stuff for today's presentation so we went home like 1 or 2 hours later than expected. (I had dinner at 9.40pm, like wow)
2) I fell sick. Sore throat, ulcer, sudden headache while in school today.
3) Majority of CNY is gonna be spent photoshopping. A small part playing cards with my relatives.
4) See how subtle it is but I'm procrastinating right now
5) Because I couldn't find a fabulous idea for my project >:(
6) I don't know where to print my slides and stuff for next Monday's presentation because CNY = a lot of shops don't open.
7) No dance :(
GOOT:
1) A presentation was pushed a week later because everyone referred to the syllabus which was the old date. (YAY FOR MORE TIME)
2) Client says they like my group's presentation todayyyy :D
3) Tomorrow is reunion dinner :D
4) Possible class outing to school on Sunday to do project work (most class spirit ever felt HAHAHA)
5) I really like my CNY dress hehe. And shoes.
6) BABIES NIECES AND NEPHEW
7) I got home really early today and I took a nap and when I woke up the sky was still bright
8) The class is sick. Together. Lol.
9) The semester is ending really soon!!!!!!!!!!! Too fast ZOOM ZOOM
Note to self: Never fall sick during CNY because if you wanna buy stuff, you have to queue for damn long :(
Happy Chinese New Year to allllllllll, get lots of $$ (even though I wish I could get more too), eat lots of food (unless you're sick like me)!
No comments:
Post a Comment