#procrastinationtime #procrastinatewithShiLing #writingsoIcanlaughatmyselfinthefuture
I am hereeeeeeee to document the greatest failure in my life so far. :<
It happened yesterday night when I was happily going to watch Heart. Hope. Haiyan. then the bunch of us saw our performing friends so we went to say hi.
And then I helped Chu Yi to draw her eye line. So I drew one eye and it was super wet so I wanted to help her fan it dry but the eyeliner is the dipping kind so I was holding on to the liquid (in the little bottle, duh) but I forgot about that and started fanning.
SO ABOUT 5 SECONDS LATER, I REALISE I WAS SENDING EYELINER LIQUID EVERYWHERE (MY CARDI, MY HAND, MY LEG, PROBABLY CHU YI'S DRESS BUT IT'S BLACK SO I DON'T KNOW). THEN I KINDA SCREAMED AND THERE YOU GO, MY GREATEST FAIL MOMENT IN MY LIFE SO FAR.
And then after that, Chu Yi helped me hold on the bottle while I drew the other eye and I was able to fan her eye, WITHOUT SPILLING EYELINER LIQUID OH YAY. Then I turned to look at the bench and it was dotted with black liquid.. s i g h. (to clarify: the bench was dotted because of the one and only spill ok, not because I got magic black liquid that flies out every time I fan my hands)
Someday I can write a book about all my embarrassing/fail moments and publish them and it'll be so interesting, it's gonna be the top seller. Not sure if I should feel happy or ashamed. HAHAHA
A little more update because I'm still procrastinating (see new year resolution not going very well),
- I haven't bought my CNY shoes because procrastination
- A lot of my CNY clothes are navy blue, I hope it's my lucky colour this year
- I watched Frozen and I cried
- I read The Fault in Our Stars and didn't cry. Kai Lin questioned if I am human
- I cried so many times when I hear 'Do You Want to Build A Snowman'
- I memorised the lyrics of 'Do You Want to Build A Snowman'
- I'm memorising the lyrics of 'Let It Go'
- I think I've memorised 'Love is An Open Door'
- I think I've memorised 'For The First Time in Forever'
- I think I should panic about my projects
- I think we're making pretty good progress though.
- My brain says I should go and eat dinner then do work
GOOD BYE
OH OH OH, I performed in NPOH and I feel like a school teacher comparing to the rest HAHAHAHA, TRY AND LOOK FOR THE TEACHER IN THE PICTURE LOR. (Teacher in the picture ha haha)

No comments:
Post a Comment