(Too lazy to talk about anything else, let's just go straight to my new year resolution)
SAVE MONEY
which largely includes snacking less, shop less and a lot of self-control. Oh and with the 'save the number of the weeks' plan thingy.
GET A GOOD GPA (to graduate with next next year ~.~)
includes working hard, less procrastination, efficient working if procrastination happens and studying before tests and exams
KEEPING MY FRIENDS CLOSE TO ME
when resolution 2 is fulfilled lolololololololol joking, Y'ALL ARE NOT GONNA RUN AWAY NO MATTER WHAT
READ/WATCH THE NEWS MORE OFTEN
so I can understand what Mr. Bernard is saying and stop freaking out when he asks the class if we know what happened to the world today
READ MORE BOOKS
only applicable if resolution 2 is fulfilled
CONTROL MY TEMPER
yes, if you don't know that I am quick-tempered then it's working
HAVE MY WRIST(S) PAIN LESS OFTEN OR COMPLETELY HEALED
like buying another wrist guard so I can have one for each wrist lol. Or saving enough money to see a physio.
NO INJURIES FROM DANCE
my wrist injury does NOT count ok. The minor sprained toe from NP50 scared me a lot too. So there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But I'm having the feel to write a little more so let me type in point form the highlights of 2013 (for the future me because STM):
FRIENDS
HOBO CLUB (and the creation of it)
need I say more? Ok, maybe I should haha. Having a group of friends who usually obsess over food like potato, there.
THE MEMBERS OF V-----T------.
with J--- M------ and M-- T-- for our entertainment. Credits also to them for making me realise that I am an excellent NintendoLand ghost HAHAHA
AND FRIENDS WHO ARE NOT HOBO OR IN V-----T------.
everyone is the reason why I am still sane from all the insanity of poly life.
NP50
which is what leads to the creation of hobo club hehe. and also what made me realised that being a dancer is so freaking dangerous, I really need to take care of myself. and also appreciate the fact that I didn't get injured (floor burns and bruises don't count) for the many years that I've been dancing (woohoo!). I also freaking love the night where we have no rehearsals and then we just OTOT like the loft is seriously our home like that
D3
too many things to list. committee, camp, recital, sleepover. love everyone <3
ROSTI
lol yes, I tried rosti for the first time (with the hobos duh), can a person marry food? ^^
MAH FAVOURITE CORNER
to do work. I'm serious, who knew I would actually be able to find such a place when I'm such a huge procrastinator?
MUM & DAD
for giving me a lot of freedom. I wouldn't have found my studying corner or be able to stay in D3 because I'm always going home late from all the school work and training and stuff. (although I wish dad would call me when I haven't reach home by 12.30 but y'all just go to sleep one leh hahaha)
(ok, this is just a jealousy thing because my dad used to call my brother and yell at him when he's not home by 12 or even 11 plus, I totally skipped the stage [THANK GOODNESS] and I know I would be irritated at my dad if he does that to me but you know sibling jealousy mah, why kor kor have but I don't have)
(if any family member is reading please do not convey message to papa because I don't actually want him to call me every night HAHAHAHA)
Ok but honestly, they DO ask me why I always get home so late the next day so yay they still love me and I'm not from a rubbish bin lol.
OH I FREAKING CUT MY HAIR
the shortest length since sec 1 or 2. which means my hair isn't as long as the giant photo up there. and of course I wanted to weep the first few days of cutting because my hair was so longggggg :'( it's not too bad now because I think it's growing quite quickly but I'm still irritated with the length of ponytail because it's super bouncy HAHA.
(will be continued if I have the determination hehe)
Side note:
If you don't know how I injure my wrist, it's because I played badminton in sec 2 and I used the wrong part of my hand/arm to play thus triggering the pain that comes once a while because apparently my wrist is too flexible and so fabulous it couldn't handle itself.
Obviously joking about the fabulous part because when people keep 'wahh'ing me about my wrist being too flexible, please guys, I would rather have a normal wrist than one that is very flexible but hurts okkkkkk, next time y'all wah, I make sure I twist your wrist then you know ah.
No comments:
Post a Comment