Tuesday, 3 December 2013

My difference in dancing and studying

I always felt that I have different attitudes in studying and dancing because I'm better in one aspect than the other. Ok lah, actually I only realised that like a or two months ago hahahahahahahaha.

In my studies, I've always felt super helpless especially when I see my groupmates throwing out ideas like a gush of water but I'm just like a dried out tap. That is why when someone compliments me for something study-related and I just become very happy and take it but I stuck at the same point, without moving forward, or just moving extremely slowly. But at the same time, it gives me some motivation to keep working on (so I can fish for more compliments hahaha). Extremely confusing but yes, if you get me, then you will.
This semester feels kinda different because we're not that crazy busy. YET. What powered me on to do my work was my tiny improvement in my GPA, I don't want to improve by 0.046 for this sem only please *shoots dirty look at self* and DEADLINES (obviously). (but then there's 3 reports due next week and look who's doing her work, HA! Not me ._.) Just would like to say because I don't think I'm very much a PR person so I'm very scared that my GPA would drop instead of improving (no matter how little).
TO MY SECRET SANTAS THIS YEAR, IF YOU DO SECRETLY STALK ME HERE. WRITE ME NOTES OF ENCOURAGEMENT CAN PLEASE THANK YOU. especially towards the end of the semester. :D

And then the difference comes when people compliment when I dance. I just turn away from it because I KNOW, I KNOW. But I never think that it's enough. I always want to improve but I think my improvement is incredibly slow. And I always feel that people are bringing up stuff that I already know that I can do so I just run away from it because I SHY, HEHE. (If only I think the same way when it comes to my studies. Major sighs. Don't get me wrong but I do know that I haz very slow improvement in my studies but I don't really know how to improve it, like there's no tuition for advertising or public relations rightttttt.)

Perfect examples of the 2 points: In P2, I scored 98 for my math exam and I was so happy then I just keep showing off to people (extremely proud, I know but I've never been so near the top mahhhh). I only harped on my careless mistake (4x2=6) for like 10 minutes (and once a while every year HAHA) and that's all. If it was dance, I would be like 'what the hell, why I never do good enough to be on the top, why I make such stupid mistake (using the 4x2=6 example) for like one whole week or something (or the rest of my life).'

So the point of this post is to say: I know I have differing attitudes in studying and dancing. But people who want to compliment me on my dancing/encourage me on my studies, please do continue because I'm secretly happy about it and it's a way to let me know that I've improve hehehe hehehe. *launches into crazy girl mode because 3 reports due next week*

and then hor, it's December alreadyyyyyyyy, here's wishing all you stalkers reading this post a happy end of the year and an even happier year ahead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment