So today I got the feel to blog about stuff so here I am. (Photos included worhhhhh)
Between the time of the previous post and now, I have already gone through 2 different dance productions. First one is put up by my CCA, D3~~~
Last year, we had a day only and it was a full house so this year we got 2 days AND it was a full house again!
Been through a lot of things because I'm in the committee and facing stress almost everyday even though it's the holidays but seeing the show from start (just an idea) to end (clearing up MusicBox) IS SO TOUCHING. I wanted to talk more but I'm getting lazy already so just put up pictures to see lah huh.
This is my D3 family and I love them so much. These 2 months of extreme-no-working-keep-asking-money-from-them-because-I-am-the-treasurer made a lot of them know me (which usually people don't because I'm so awkward and all)
And this is mai committee members, we went through so much together, I'm surprised we never come together and cry after the show lololol, even though the hug we had before the show almost made me cry.
And this is the item which I joined and learned really a lot from *transfers all messages I already posted on instagram here because I'm realllllyyyyyy lazyyyyy to type* Thank you YiZhen 😌☺ (And she also fulfilled my wish of dancing in a dress HAHAHAHAHA)
HUGS FOR EVERYONE.
The next performance is In The Making (ITM). And even though I have a lot to say, I'm still so lazy to type everything out so I'll just say thank you everyone for making this journey so magical and wonderful.
Even though I am super busy with D3 stuff (and feel super bad for not helping out a lot in making the props) and (maybe that's why) I'm slow in bonding with everyone and I'm a naturally awkward person, I felt more bonded in the last few days before the show, like despairing about the spider legs and bunny masks and THAT lost pillow (seriously still in amazement, why would someone steal a pillow??!??!?!?!) and the kids.
The kids here kinda grew on me over the last few months. At first it was like super frustrating to talk to them because their responses are super unenthu and uncooperative but the last 2 days I suddenly became a lot more understanding and try to assure them that things would go definitely right if they do it right. Unless you're a left-hander and you use your right hand to write then that's definitely not right.
Try and spot me here HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
KHAI AND ALAYNA! *SCREAMS* SHO CUTEEEEE
All the professional looking photos on stage are obviously not taken by me. :) Great photography!
This is team YOLO, Uncle Jo (without his makeup and belly) and Kay. I'm quite glad we fell into Kay's trap of "You can always quit if you really cannot commit/cope" because when we first joined the auditions, we were thinking so hard about it and decided to yolo together because since we spend so much effort and got in already, why not just continue? (again, feeling guilty for not helping out with props a lot)
*inserts picture and long caption of Steffi and I from instagram because my laptop don't have*
The ITM family :) Thanks for a wonderful experience! There's really a lot more I can say but I'm a lazy bum so I'm sorry :P But my last sentence will be, I didn't really expect myself to cry but I cried because 50% it's over and 50% I'm really affected by those who are crying so I cried HAHA










No comments:
Post a Comment